Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Our 1st Loose Tooth!

Our son just had his 1st baby tooth come out tonight! We are so excited!!

Now we have a toothless grin! How cute!!

 He is growing up too fast.
This was such a special occasion for me. I had never thought about how special it was before when my student's lost a tooth in class. So I decided to make something to use this year when we have those special moments!


Here are some cards I will send home.
 Black and White Version for ink saving!

Cute little end of the year activity.

This could be done as individualized or as a whole class graph!

 Write a letter to the Tooth Fairy requesting money. You can tailor this to the level of your students. It could work as an opinion writing or just telling the Fairy about your tooth.

This one is my favorite! You get to give your tooth personality



I'm putting these on my store as a FOREVER FREEBIE. So download anytime. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment