Monday, July 21, 2014

Markdown Monday Main Idea

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Officer-Buckle-and-Gloria-BUNDLE-1040939 
Thanks to Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations for hosting Markdown Mondays! Click the picture to check out their site.  

Well I think I'm going to mark down my best seller for this Markdown Monday! It will be 50% off until Friday night! 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Main-Idea-and-Details-988862





I made this 15 day unit to help my 2nd graders learn how to identity the main idea and details in short stories. The zip file contains teacher lesson plans and student printouts for 15 days, a Pre and Post test, and a big graphic organizer to display.

I used this in small groups and put the student printouts in page protectors but you can print whole class copies if you like. It's meant as a quick mini-lesson that should only take about 5 - 10 minutes of your small group time.

I hope it helps you and your class as much as it did me!

No comments:

Post a Comment