Saturday, July 19, 2014

High/Low Linky Party


Thanks to A First For Everything for hosting a new linky called...
http://www.afirstforeverything.com/2014/07/high-low-linky-party.html?showComment=1405814524397#c1402309553417163911
  High Low Linky

So I will discuss the Highs and Lows of my week. I have a lot of Highs!

Highs
1.  My oldest son lost his 1st tooth! It was really special for us. We took lots of pictures and it inspired me to make a FREEBIE


2. I went to my classroom to set it up. Pre-planning is fast approaching and I like to have all the furniture set up before hand. That way I can work on decorating/organizing/preparing for the 1st week. Thanks to my awesome husband for moving all the big furniture for me!!!! He never complains :)





3. My wonderful, generous husband let me make a big purchase today. I am getting a new COLOR PRINTER and LAMINATOR!!!!!!! I am so excited I feel like it's Christmas time :) Now I will be able to make stuff from home.






4. And finally I repainted my dining room, hallway, and living room this week. I've always wanted to do that and we are trying to sell our house so I thought it might help! A friend helped me pick out the color "Grey Ghost" and we put on 2 coats. I cannot find a picture of the dining room before painting started by I have a in progress one and a after.
  






Low
The only low I can think of is someone said they would be coming to view our house today and never showed up :( It's very discouraging!!!! But I'll try to stay positive.


 



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week. Sorry the person didn't show up to see your house. Hope you are able to sale soon!!

    Lena
    4th Grade with Glitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it was a good week!. I wasn't nearly as productive this week :( I'm checking out your High/Low Linky now :)

      Delete