Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Winter Break Is Here!

I'm so excited to finally get a break. However I can't stand not having things to do. Therefore I created a daily goal. I'm calling it my Daily 5 (yes like reading workshop).

Daily 5
Each day do one thing:
1. Physical (running, gym, exercise)
2. For Home (cleaning, de-cluttering, packing)
3. With Kids (academic or fun)
4. For Classroom (making activities, cleaning, organizing)
5. For TpT (blogging, pinning, making stuff)
I actually ended up doing all these today so here is my 1st day of Daily 5.
1. I went running this morning. I've lost so much endurance because I've been slacking, but I will make up for it now!
2. I finally cleaned the back bedroom and put stuff up in storage. Also raked leaves outside. I can finally see some grass!
3. My kids wanted to help clean and we played outside while I raked. I love multi-tasking!!!
4. I did a deep cleaning before I left today. I hope those ants will leave for good.
5. I blogged, pinned, and joined some linkys so I think that's sufficient :)

I plan on doing this almost everyday so I'll make sure to document some of those.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! I need a daily 5 for sure - I get so out of whack during our breaks!

    ReplyDelete