Thursday, December 26, 2013

Daily 5

I haven't been doing as good of a job with this as I had planned. Most days I get 2,3,and 5 done but something physical and making school stuff has been harder to get motivated to do. Today changes all that!

1. I did some pushups and squats. Better than nothing!
2. I've cleaned the house (mostly). And I put away all the stuff we acquired this Christmas :)
3. The kids and I have played outside and colored some glow in the dark posters to hang in their room.
4. I've finished an activity for Officer Buckle and Gloria Reading unit coming up. Now on to make more stuff!
5. I've caught up on emails, pinning, and blogging obviously :)

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! I love the adult daily 5! Looks like we are using the exact same fonts!!! I just love it! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your daily 5 for grown-ups. :) I jotted it down and plan to give it a try. Thanks for sharing the idea.

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy: I love this font! I also love the Luckey Typewriter (or any of the Luckey fonts :)

    Wendy: I thought it would be a cute title considering the reading workshop model. I just wish I was being more diligent will all 5 parts :(

    ReplyDelete