Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day 2

1. I ran 4 miles with my running buddy before she left for her trip. It's going to be a lot harder to run/workout without her :(

2. We worked on the leaves some more. Still not done but at least the majority of the back yard is visible. Also worked on setting up all the finances for the rest of December and January. We are saving so much $ :)

3. The kids loved playing at the park today. And playing in the leaf piles. I took lots of pictures.

4. Planning a January morning work/small group workbook. I think it will focus on place value and some addition. Got to get a skill progression together.

5. I made the cute Daily 5 picture above. Then I made a Christmas Bundle to purchase at a very big discount! It includes all my Christmas products so please check it out!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Christmas-Bundle-Sale-1025964
 

No comments:

Post a Comment