Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Too Fast!

My Thanksgiving week is going by tooooo fast! I need a slow down button for the time and a speed up button for me. Here are some of my accomplishments for the past 2 days.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Christmas-2-digit-addition-Bundle-Levels-123-996471
1. I made my 1st Christmas unit for 2 digit addition. It's already made a sale! Here's a link to Teacher's Notebook and TeachersPayTeacher depending on which one you like to use.
2. I've created a Teacher's Notebook store.
3. We've looked at a potential house but decided to look at some others before making a decision. (We are planning on moving soon.)
4. I finally cleaned up a little bit. I've been preoccupied with making stuff :)
5. De-cluttering has begun and is in full swing. Can't wait to get rid of a bunch of stuff. We want to live more of a minimalist lifestyle.


No comments:

Post a Comment